02 February 2009

*BREAKING NEWS...MARTHA STEWART SPAMS my BLOG**

I can barely breathe right now let alone type...but something miraculous has just happened!

I was just SPAMMED by the MARTHA STEWART SHOW!!!!

woot woot *raises the roof*

Let's do a recap...A few days ago I was so excited to find out that Lilly Pulitzer had a facebook page so I blogged about it, of course! Here is the documentation *I'm all about visual evidence*

Original url post: http://heatherknitzdesigns.blogspot.com/2009/01/lilly-pulitzer-on-facebookwhy-am-i-last.html

Then, just moments ago, I discovered that I had a new comment on the post! Guess who posted and better yet, posted spam....

Martha Stewart's Show of course! She is having Lilly Pulitzer on her show in the spring *can you imagine...swoon* and she posted the details for that show!

Martha, you made my day...my month...my millenium with that post and you have my permission to spam me anytime!

Now, in the interest of full disclosure...I immediately twittered about the spam, flickred about the spam and facebooked about the spam...lol!

Here is the facebooking...

Here is the flickring...

Here is the twittering...

Wow....I'm in shock....Now, how to get to that show's taping!

post signature

No comments: